Featured Kit: Analysis of Drugs & Poisons
Introduce students to qualitative analysis in the intriguing context of criminal investigation in a Toxicology Laboratory.
Kemtec’s Analysis of Drugs & Poisons includes five experiments:
- Identifying Over-The-Counter Drugs
- Identification of Simulated Controlled Substances
- Presumptive Testing for Cocaine
- Determination of Poisoning through Amino Acids in Simulated Urine
- Analysis of Unknowns from a Crime Scene
This kit is ideal for teaching chain of custody and techniques for isolating drug sample evidence. See why it is one of Kemtec’s top selling kits!
Explore more Kemtec science kits at www.kemtecscience.com.